Fall Virtual Conference.
Business of Design, Innovation and Future Trends.
Big picture thinking and practical ideas for professionals within the built environment, IDS’ Fall track focuses on the tools you need and new ideas to develop, scale and innovate your design practice in an ever-changing world. Topics include business planning, marketing, change management, the sustainability of your practice, new materials, future trends, case studies, digital fabrication and future collaborations.
One of North America’s top design summits, IDS offers unparalleled access to the most notable design leaders from across the globe. Connecting brands and businesses through a powerful virtual platform with access to rich seminar content, robust demonstrations and high levels of audience engagement and participation. Opportunities:
- Demo(s): Showcase your latest product(s), solutions and technology to a captivated audience
- Seminar Sponsor: Be positioned as a thought leader and sponsor an educational session
- Demo Sponsor: Leverage your brand as an industry leader as the latest design trends are unveiled
- Sponsorship (Tier 1 - Tier 3 levels): Align yourselves with high quality and superior content and position your company for success as you are highlighted throughout the platform as industry leaders
- Connect with thought-leaders, design-savvy consumers, and highly motivated trade attendees to accelerate your business and take part in changing the future of design.
Karen Kang [email protected]
Danielle Markus [email protected]
Catia Varricchio [email protected]