Sustainability and Designing for the Future.
Thought-leaders with a local and global perspective will tackle the future of design. What will the future hold for our industry and our communities? With sustainability as the core focus, this track will provide a broad overview of the future of cities, rural areas, the built environment, manufacturing processes, specifying responsibility and building a new world post-pandemic. From designing for social good, to circular economy, materials, trends and technologies, these discussions will cover the ideas and methodology to help you and your team design for the future.
One of North America’s top design summits, IDS offers unparalleled access to the most notable design leaders from across the globe. Connecting brands and businesses through a powerful virtual platform with access to rich seminar content, robust demonstrations and high levels of audience engagement and participation. Opportunities:
- Demo(s): Showcase your latest product(s), solutions and technology to a captivated audience
- Seminar Sponsor: Be positioned as a thought leader and sponsor an educational session
- Demo Sponsor: Leverage your brand as an industry leader as the latest design trends are unveiled
- Sponsorship (Tier 1 - Tier 3 levels): Align yourselves with high quality and superior content and position your company for success as you are highlighted throughout the platform as industry leaders
- Connect with thought-leaders, design-savvy consumers, and highly motivated trade attendees to accelerate your business and take part in changing the future of design.
Karen Kang [email protected]
Danielle Markus [email protected]
Catia Varricchio [email protected]