1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of IDS Toronto with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate: The Participant must use a valid open Instagram. To enter the contest, the Participant must
a) Follow IDS Toronto on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/IDS Toronto If you do not have an Instagram account, sign up here for free: www.instagram.com
b) Like and tag a friend that you would like to bring to the show. Include the hashtags #IDS19 #powerofdesign.
c) To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada, with the exception of residents of Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prizes: (a) There are a total of three (3) prizes available to be won (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) as follows: i. two (2) tickets to the IDS Toronto show for weekend days (January 19, 2019 or January 20, 2019); the Prize has a value of $44 CDN; ii. two (2) tickets to the IDS Toronto show for weekend days (January 19, 2019 or January 20, 2019); the Prize has a value of $44 CDN; iii. two (2) tickets to the Opening Night Party (January 17, 2019, MUST be 19+) and two (2) pairs of tickets to the IDS Toronto show for weekend days (January 19, 2019 or January 20, 2019); the Prize has a value of $174 CDN. Winner is solely responsible for all costs of getting to the event, incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from January 5, 2019, until January 15, at 11:59pm EST. IDS Toronto will select the three (3) winners by a random draw from all eligible entries on January 16, 2019. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
6. Rules of participation: A Participant may submit to the contest as many times as they would like.
7. Notification: The prize winner will be notified via Instagram direct message. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: IDS Toronto assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question during a pre-arranged mutually convenient telephone call. All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by IDS Toronto. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold IDS Toronto harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. Right to cancel Contest: IDS Toronto reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.